Many of our products come in 2 kit options:
- Unassembled Kit - All parts are packaged in an unassembled kit.
- Knock-Down - (kd)* Major components are packaged 70% - 90% assembled.
Customers who choose to assemble our products on their own will realize a decent savings, and at the same time experience the satisfaction of having a key hand in completion of their own furniture.
Our unassembled kits include all necessary hardware and the same high quality materials and craftsmanship as the pre-assembled (knock-down) version.
All components have been pre-cut, drilled and sanded. Easy to follow - fully illustrated instruction sheets are included, and in most cases customers will find average assembly time of 15 min. to 1 hour.
This option will satisfy customers who can't afford the time and need to have their new furniture ready for use ASAP. Most of our knock-down, depending on individual item, comes 70% - 90% completed, with remaining structures pre-drilled and pre-fitted to provide the customer with minimal set-up effort.
The furniture made at All Things Cedar comes from Clear Grained WESTERN RED CEDAR giving it a distinct advantage over the elements of nature, weather finished or left unfinished
Both Packages Feature:
What you get when you order from us:
- Solid Western Red Cedar construction
- Handcrafted pre-fit components
- Pre-drilled holes
- Fully Sanded Finish
- Smooth Routed Edges
- Rust Resistant Zinc Plated Hardware
- Detailed Craftsmanship:
- Fully Illustrated Instructions
- All the necessary hardware
- Our no hassle return policy
- Quality products that are built to last